The TEAM – Goal Setting & Resilience Programme
Step 1 Goal Setting
What does goal setting have to do with saving time, I hear you ask!
The answer, is that you have to make some changes to your usual routines. We have to re-programme your habits from bad ones to good ones.
ANY change, where you have done things thousands of times before, is difficult; e.g. try changing the times of day that you brush you teeth – sounds simple but it’s not!
Therefore, if you REALLY want to change something – you have to take it deadly serious from the start and that is where Goal Setting comes in!
So please watch the video to the right and then Click here to download the template you need to start your journey
Step 2 – Action – Set Your Goal
- Watch the short video (to the right)
- Click here to complete today’s practical input (www.stickk.com).
- Organisation: (Get this right from the start)
- Reminder: Please find / order a small A4 folder / binder to keep all your daily programme print offs in – and insert the first Goal / Why template that you have completed
- Set up an email Directory + Computer File Directory for all your emails and files / templates from Project Driver.
[Register Your Goal IN STICKK = 10 Points + Bonus 5 Points if you add a Financial Incentive]
The Real You (Resilience)!
This is all about resilience. You need this more than ever. This is more important than you realise.
It's time discover the real you, what you value the most and where you add most value! This is a very important session.
- Watch today's short videos (to the right)
- Click here to complete today's practical Template. Memorise your conclusions!
- Watch the Part 2 Video
- Click here for the part 2 template - print for your folder.
ps give your accountability partner a brief heads up on what you have done today if it has made you think.
Share Your Insights with Team Members - In Ayoa
[This will Earn You 5 Points]
Jim Rohn was references in today's material - check out a very interesting video of his to the right
BUT ONLY AS A BONUS - To be done in your own time.
- The General Resources Page (with all book references for all Programmes) can be found here [Click Here]
Bonus - ONLY WATCH IN YOUR OWN TIME.
If you are enjoying this challenge and getting a lot of value from it - please copy this link below and share with other Management Teams.