The TEAM – Goal Setting & Resilience System
Pre Programme Preparation
So that we can maximise our time together and generate most value, it’s very important to review this before the programme starts. Thank You!
Step 1 Introduction:
A short clip to explain how this all works and to manage your expectations – we plan to have a bit of fun along the way!
Step 2 – Background
- Watch the short video (to the right)
- Get Organised: (Get this right from the start
- Set up an email Directory + Computer File Directory for all your emails and files / templates from Project Driver.
(This is a generic video that is appropriate for all our Programmes)
Step 3 – Let’s Understand Your Goal & Resilience Baselines:
Pre Work – This is a really critical Review that you will share with your team mates during the Programme – So Please Make Sure That You Do It.
Consider Your Last Month at Work:
1 Think about your biggest challenges / goals… Did you sit down quietly at the start and think them through thoroughly?
2 How often do things go wrong and you have to re-work or start again?
3 Over this last month, how many times have you “lost your cool”, to the point where your behaviour has been “not really you”?
Scribble these down somewhere safe ready for you to share with your team mates in the live session!
Points Make Prizes 🙂
- Throughout this programme you will be rewarded with Points for your various actions and achievements
- This is a bit of fun – the Team winner (with the most points at the end of the course) can also hold themselves up as the “Ultimate Champ” of the team from then on-wards!