The Save Time Challenge – Day 4 – Email
Because the Save Time Challenge is only over a week, we are focusing on two of the biggest impact areas; the low hanging fruit!
Today’s focus – email!
Here is an introduction to a system that WILL have a big impact on your time and productivity – so please make sure that you follow this carefully.
- Watch today’s short video (to the right)
- Click here to download today’s Template
- Set up your new email folders
- Clear all the emails in your inbox to one of the new folders (most are likely to go into “Completed” as you are unlikely revisit them again).
- Only check your emails 3 times per day MAX – batch them into appropriate work slots
- Don’t forget the 2 Minute Rule.
- Work closely with your key contacts (see template) to inform them of your new system and ask them for their support and to work with you.
This is a high impact system – please follow it and your results will follow!
Main Resource Page – [Click Here]
If you are enjoying this challenge and getting a lot of value from it – please copy this link and share with other NHS Colleagues.