The TEAM Scientific Email System Programme
Today’s Part 1 focus – Email!
Here is an introduction to a system that WILL have a big impact on your time and productivity – so please make sure that you follow this carefully.
- Watch today’s short video (to the right)
- Click here to download today’s Template
- Set up your new email folders
- Clear all the emails in your inbox to one of the new folders (most are likely to go into “Completed” as you are unlikely revisit them again).
- Only check your emails 3 times per day MAX – batch them into appropriate work slots
- Don’t forget the 2 Minute Rule.
- Work closely with your key contacts (see template) to inform them of your new system and ask them for their support and to work with you.
Set Up New Email Folders = 15 Points
Move all emails into relevant Email Folders = 25 Points (+ Bonus 10 Points if EMPTY INBOX TODAY)
Bonus 40 Points if You Set up a Stickk Challenge to religiously follow these rules for a whole month from today! (+ Bonus 10 Points if you Apply a Financial Incentive)
Step 2 – Action – Set Your Goal
- Watch the short video (to the right)
- Click here to complete today’s practical input (www.stickk.com).
- Organisation: (Get this right from the start)
- Reminder: Please find / order a small A4 folder / binder to keep all your daily programme print offs in – and insert the first Goal / Why template that you have completed
- Set up an email Directory + Computer File Directory for all your emails and files / templates from Project Driver.
This is a high impact system – please follow it and your results will follow!