The TEAM Scientific Email System
Pre Programme Preparation
So that we can maximise our time together and generate most value, it’s very important to review this before the challenge starts. Thank You!
Step 1 Introduction:
A short clip to explain how this all works and to manage your expectations – we plan to have a bit of fun along the way!
Step 2 – Background
- Watch the short video (to the right)
- Get Organised: (Get this right from the start
- Set up an email Directory + Computer File Directory for all your emails and files / templates from Project Driver.
(This is a generic video that is appropriate for all our Programmes)
Step 3 – Let’s Understand Your Email Baselines:
Pre Work – This is a really critical Review that you will share with your team mates during the Programme – So Please Make Sure That You Do It.
Review the last 3 days of emails and estimate:
1 How many emails do you send in an average day?
2 How many emails do you receive in an average day?
3 Who are the top 5 people that you interact with most?
4 How much time is spent on worthless / poorly written / irrelevant emails in an average day (in the form of a % of your day)
5 How many times do you check your emails in an average day?
Scribble these down somewhere safe ready for you to share with your team mates in the live session!
Points Make Prizes 🙂
- Throughout this programme you will be rewarded with Points for your various actions and achievements
- This is a bit of fun – the Team winner (with the most points at the end of the course) can also hold themselves up as the “Ultimate Champ” of the team from then on-wards!