We respect your privacy and are committed to protecting your personal information. This Policy will inform you as to how we look after your personal information when you visit our Site (regardless of where you visit it from) and tell you about your privacy rights and how the law protects you.
Purpose of this Policy
This Policy aims to give you information on how we collect and process your personal information through your use of this Site.
This Site is not intended for children (anyone under the age of 18) and we do not knowingly collect data relating to children.
Front Foot MI Limited is the controller and is responsible for your personal information.
If you have any questions about this Policy or our privacy practices, please contact us in one of the following ways:
Email address: Support@Projectdriver.co.uk
Postal address: Front Foot MI Limited – Privacy, Park House, 2 Park View, Gatley, Stockport, Cheshire, SK8 4BL.
You have the right to make a complaint at any time to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk). We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
Updates to this Policy
We keep this Policy under regular review and update it from time to time. Please review this policy periodically for changes.
It is important that the personal information we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your personal information changes during your relationship with us.
Third party sites
This Policy only applies to the Site. If you land on our Site from other websites (or move to other websites from the Site) you should read their separate privacy policies. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements.
Information We Collect From You
We will collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us. This is information about you that you give us by filling in forms on the Site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. It includes information you provide when you register to use the Site, subscribe to our service, list a vacancy, enter, reply to a vacancy, and when you report a problem with the Site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information and personal description and photograph.
Information we collect about you
With regard to each of your visits to the Site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from the Site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources.This is information we receive about you if you use any of the other websites we may operate or the other services which we may provide. We may work closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies). We will notify you when we receive information about you from them and the purposes for which we intend to use that information
If you fail to provide personal information
In certain circumstances you do not have to provide your personal information to us, but if you do not provide certain information it may affect the service we are able to provide to you.
How we use personal information
We will only use your personal information when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal information in the following circumstances:
- Where we need to perform a contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
- Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
- Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
Purposes for which we use your personal information
We use the personal information we collect from you for a number of purposes:
- Personalising the look and feel of the Site, to fit personal preferences which we have inferred from your usage of the Site and to provide you with the appropriate local version of the Site (see the “Analytics” section and our Cookies Policy (click here for https://projectdriver.co.uk/cookies/for more information);
- Communicating with you regarding our products and services, in line with your stated preferences; and
- Improving the Site and the service we offer – for example you may be asked to complete one of our online user satisfaction surveys.
Communications from us
We may contact you:
- In relation to any service, activity or online content you have signed up for in order to ensure that we can deliver the services, e.g. to verify your email when you sign up for an account with us, or to help you reset your password, if there are unplanned changes to our service delivery due to unforeseen events;
- In relation to any correspondence we receive from you or any comment or complaint you make about our products or services;
- In relation to any personalised services you are using;
- In relation to any contribution you have submitted to us, e.g. on our social media or via text or voicemail message;
- To invite you to participate in customer service surveys about our services (participation is always voluntary);
- To update you on any material changes to our policies and practices; and
- For marketing purposes, as described below.
We will never contact you to ask for your account password, or other login information. Please be cautious if you receive any emails or calls from people asking for this information and claiming to be from Sporting Network. Where you have indicated you would like to receive newsletter(s) we may send these together with marketing in the form of email alerts and bulletins to tell you about our services.
You can also unsubscribe from receiving certain electronic messages by following the “unsubscribe” instructions included in our communication.
Providing information to others
We work closely with trusted partners with whom we need to share personal information to help us run the Site and offer our products and services to you. Where appropriate, information may be provided to these partners in an aggregated form, such that it would not personally identify you. Our partners may include:
- Our affiliate entities; and
- Law enforcement bodies, in order to comply with any legal obligation or court order and, where we are otherwise requested to provide information, we may provide it but only in accordance with applicable privacy and data protection laws.
We may also provide information to third party service providers who process information on our behalf to help run some of our internal business operations including email distribution, IT services and customer services, or to provide advertising on the Site.
These service providers and group companies may be located in the UK, in other countries in the European Economic Area or elsewhere in the world. Different privacy laws may apply in these countries and you understand and unambiguously consent to the transfer of personal information to these countries, group companies and service providers.
We only make these arrangements or transfers where we are satisfied that adequate levels of protection are in place to protect any information held in that country or that the service provider acts at all times in compliance with applicable privacy laws. Where required under applicable laws we will take measures to ensure that personal information handled in other countries will receive at least the same level of protection as it is given in your home country.
In the event that your personal information is transferred to a foreign jurisdiction, it may be subject to the laws of that jurisdiction and we may be required to disclose it to the courts, law enforcement agencies or governmental authorities in those jurisdictions but we will only do so where required by applicable laws.
We will only share information with such organisations where we have your permission to do so in accordance with this Policy, or where we believe it is necessary for a legitimate reason connected with the services we offer.
Please contact us if you want further information on the specific mechanism used by us when transferring your personal information out of the EEA.
Keeping information secure
We are committed to protecting your personal information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, modification or disclosure. However, no internet-based site can be 100% secure and we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended access that is beyond our control.
Keeping your records
We keep records for as long as required to provide the relevant service, and in accordance with legal, tax and accounting requirements. Where your information is no longer required, we will ensure it is disposed of in a secure manner and, where required by applicable law we will notify you when such information has been disposed of.
We use analytics tools on the Site to provide the service you request, identify service issues to us, improve our services, provide content tailored to your personal preferences, and to monitor site traffic and usage.
These tools may be provided by third-party service providers and may include the collection and tracking of certain data and information regarding the characteristics and activities of visitors to the Site. We may disclose data, including personal information, to certain such third-party services providers in order to obtain such services.
You have the right to:
Request access to your personal information (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
Request correction of the personal information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
Request erasure of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal information where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
Object to processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
Request restriction of processing of your personal information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal information in the following scenarios:
- If you want us to establish the data’s accuracy.
- Where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it.
- Where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims.
- You have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Request the transfer of your personal information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
No fee usually required: You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we could refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
What we may need from you: We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
Time limit to respond: We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it could take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.